Foam Sealing Tape
Uses for Foam & Felt Tapes
Foam tapes and felt tapes can be used for both practical and aesthetical functions. It’s important that you choose the best variety for your project, by paying close attention to the properties of each tape. We are happy to assist with any technical questions you may have, simply email your query and we will get back to you quickly.
Adhesive Tapes Direct supplies a wide variety of foam tapes to suit diverse applications. As the experts in the tape market, we offer full specifications and uses for everything we sell. So, you can get the most out of everything you buy from us.
You’ll find PCV Nitrile tapes that are hard-wearing and ideal for sealing doors and hatches in harsh environments.
PVC tapes are used for sealing and gasketing in commercial and domestic glazing applications, and in automotive and marine weather sealing applications.
We offer alternatives to 3M foam tapes to save you money without compromising quality, suitable for a range of uses, including:
- Sealing – Seal out dust and water, and use around doorframes and windows for insulation (keep cold air out and warm air in)
- Sound-proof rooms – Cushion against vibration and suppress noise in rooms or studios
- Uses around the home – Adhesive foam tape and felt tapes are used on furniture and home furnishings, as well as picture frames, mirrors and wall art to prevent marks and surface damage
- Automotive industry – bonding emblems onto metal substrates and sealing windows, trunks, doors etc.
- Industrial signage – create eye-catching 3D effects and secure signage in place
Buy Foam Tape Online from ATD
Adhesive Tapes Direct supplies the best single sided foam tape and double-sided adhesives for all applications. At the best price and the best quality, there’s no need to head to retail stores to get your project finished, and you may find that double-sided foam tape becomes an indispensable product in your tool box.
When you buy foam tape online, you’ll find that they are all adhesive-backed. Just cut to length, peel the backing and apply. For more information, see our buying guides or contact ATD. We always welcome enquiries and questions, and our experts will provide advice on the best single sided foam tape and double-sided adhesive tape for you.
As we source directly from manufacturers and have low overheads and offer alternatives to 3M foam tapes, when you buy adhesive foam tape from us, we can offer complete quality and affordability.